Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today Not to be Confused with Last Year

(One year ago) Today I made a big change.

I took the time to come out "here" and blog.

Tomorrow I will have one year and one day of experience in blogging.

Those are the not the primary differences in the year that has passed.

In this last year, I have learned much. I have gained confidence. I have grown personally and professionally.

Not only do I believe in other people's possibilities, but I now see my own. That IS important right now! I am looking forward to this next year in blogging....even if it's just 1 blog per month (not to be confused with 1 per day or 1 per week).

I hope that you come along this blogging journey with me and I appreciate every minute that you spent reading my philosophies on life as I see it.

I can promise you this: I primarily write to entertain and educate myself. If I entertain and educate you, that is icing on the muffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment