Tuesday, April 20, 2010

and "tomorrow" finally came.....

If I were to highlight the jobs of which I am most proud, they would be:



1) Stay at Home Mom, Inc.



2) Fitness Coach

and

3) School Volunteer



This is not because I am or was adverse to making moola. It is because I felt energized and passionate about how important those roles are and were to so many.



My bright and energized future will include giving my children opportunities to become critical thinkers who are self aware. The act of critical thought combined with self awareness should make for a nice contribution to society. This job is my number one priority.



My "free time" will be spent finding a way to create positive energy for myself and others through teaching and coaching fitness. This simply means that when I teach a person one hour of something fitness oriented, they will gain back many hours in energy



If I can make a positive impact in someone's life today, then I am doing my job right!

2 comments:

  1. I like the title. You are definitely making a positive impact in my life! How many times is "tomorrow" the day I do what I really want, or take care of what really matters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog. You are so insightful! Your writing style is real and inspiring. Okay, I think I'm going to begin to hero worship you. It's okay to admit it, right? And to think, I know you when......you always wore sweats and doubted yourself. Ladies and Gents, may I introduce the new Jan Brady (do you remember that episode?) Okay, I'm rambling.

    ReplyDelete