Thursday, April 15, 2010

My "Her"story

As I venture further into my new (it's a wonderful) life, I think that it is important to reflect on the past and who I have been.


I recently prepared a resume for approval into the Cosgrove Mentorship in California.

What. A resume? I had not prepared one of those since the mid-90's . That would be the 19- not 18-90's, but that is not important right now.


This task allowed me to have an objective (not to be confused with objectionable) look at my life.

A rig a jig jig and away we go:

Education:

B.S. Accounting, George Mason University, August 1988

Certified Personal Trainer, National Personal Training Institute, Inc., April 2009

Certified Nutrition Consultant, National Personal Training Institute, Inc., April 2009

Work Experience:

Grant Thornton August 1988-March 1990 Auditor

United Psychiatric Corporation March 1990-November 1994 Assistant Controller

Arlington Hospital November 1994-June 1996 Accountant

Laura Clancy, Stay at Home Mom, Inc. March 1997-Present CEO of two wonderful boys.

School Volunteer September 2002-Present Co-Chairman for two school auctions (net profit of $35,000 and $45,000), parent's play actor and Dimes for Drama co-chair

H&R Block January 2004-April 2005 Tax Preparer

National Personal Training Institute, Inc. February 2009-April 2010 Office assistant

Fitness Coach

Present to Future('s so bright i gotta wear shades)
Specializing in helping clients achieve goals beyond their expectations
Member of the prestigious Cosgrove coaching group

Highlighted thoughts to follow........Tomorrow (is another day).....

No comments:

Post a Comment