Monday, April 12, 2010

Core Values

(i have been) Reflecting and Deciding what is important to me.


What I want is financial security without compromising my CORE VALUES.


I want to do ENERGIZING Tasks and not do draining tasks.


I am intent on being smart enough to know the difference between energizing and draining.


I am intent on being brave enough to always take the energizing road.


Who I am and my CORE VALUES:


Laughter


Respect


Awe


Inspiration


Gravitation


Knowledge


Honesty


Action not Words


Confidence without Arrogance


Sharp


Witty


Loyal


Mutual Respect


Trust


UNIQUENESS

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, Laura. Really - it certainly is in line with our core values. Not to mention, I love your sense of humor (not to be confused with Apple Core - cracked me up and reminded me of your value number 1, Laughter).

    ~elise

    ReplyDelete